Modern Slavery Policy
- Octane Recruitment Ltd is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Octane Recruitment Ltd is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to one of the Directors
- Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our Directors who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
- Corporate social responsibility policy,
- Ethical procurement policy,
- Anti-bribery / corruption policy, and
- Whistle-blowing policy.