On Target Earnings: £40,000
Job ref: OC11607
Contact: Jack Adams
My client is recruiting for an experienced Workshop Controller for our clients Main Dealership service department based in the Brighton area.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- 22 days holiday + bank Holidays.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- You will be tasked with supervising a team of Technicians to make sure the work is done to a high standard while at a reasonable rate.
- It will be your job to make sure the vehicle goes through the workshop in a seamless manner while liaising with the Service Advisors who can keep the customer fully up to date.
- This is a vital role to make sure the Technicians keep on their toes but do all the work in the right way.
- You must have strong managerial skills and be able to prove you can control a workshop of Technicians efficiently.
- We are looking for someone with a like for like background so experience within a Workshop Controllers role will be perfect.
- Quality Control experience would be a big advantage but not necessary.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Reference – OC11607.
Vacancy – Workshop Controller.
Location – Brighton.
Salary – £35,000 Basic OTE £40,000 + and company benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm 1 in 2 Saturdays – full time, permanent position.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC11607
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.