Salary: up to £43,899.04 per annum
Job ref: OC11489
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new vacancy for an experienced Workshop Chargehand for my client in Hillingdon.
The role suits a Chargehand who is used to manage large workshops from an HGV or Plant background. Fast paced site with a lot of long-term opportunities.
- As a Workshop Chargehand you will be responsible for managing a team of experienced HGV Technicians in a busy workshop and making sure everybody is as productive and efficient as possible.
- You will be tasked with providing training and development plans for apprentices.
- Speaking with different customers and suppliers daily making sure important contracts are up to date and met.
- My client is a market leader in design and manufacture of refuge vehicles. Due to this it’s essential that you have experience in working with vehicles from waste management or plant.
- Multiple sites across the UK and can offer opportunities for long-term progression, training courses, development plans and much more.
- They can offer people the chance to work with various suppliers and can offer a diverse range of vehicles to work with.
- You must have experience in managing a Workshop from a HGV or Plant background.
- Strong knowledge of Municipal and Plant vehicles.
- Up to date knowledge of Commercial Vehicle Legislation.
Reference – OC11489.
Vacancy – Workshop Chargehand.
Location – Hillingdon.
Salary – up to £43,899.04 per annum.
Hours – 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7am – 4:30pm
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11489
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.