Basic Salary: £10p/h – 10.50p/h
Job ref: OC9352
Contact: Chris Sayer
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our client, a reputable company, in the Elland area. A company that prides itself on quality and integrity, they are offering excellent working conditions, competitive salary and company benefits.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Warehouse Operative role and have a stable CV to demonstrate their experience
– Stock management, booking parts/stock in and out to guarantee accuracy.
– General duties to maintain efficiency and smooth operation.
– Organisational skills to keep the working environment neat and tidy.
– Responsible for distributing parts to the team in an efficient manner through effective communication
– You will also need to ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time to allow for stock replenishment.
– Basic knowledge of vehicle parts and are a proficient user in Microsoft packages
– You will also need the ability to priorities own work load and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
– Forklift Licence advantageous but not essential
– Minimum 2/3 years experience
– UK Driving Licence
Salary: £10p/h – £10.50p/h
4 nights per week, Starting Monday night, 12 hour shifts
Reference number: OC9352
SubSection – INDOJ
Chris Sayer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
Please quote reference number: OC
Direct Line: 0161 300 5427
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.