Basic Salary: £24,500
On Target Earnings: £35,000
Job ref: OC9288
Contact: Jason Evans
We are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for our clients prestige site in the Aylesbury area.
Group & site: Top of the range workshop and working with a very reputable company that offer lots of training & company benefits.
Vehicle Technician Role:
The role will change depending on your skillset, ideally you will be able to take on the role of a Service / Vehicle Technician with the drive to take on further manufacturer courses to move to Diagnostic level then possibly Master Technician level.
– Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
– Vehicle Diagnostics
– Brakes, suspension, clutches – again we can mould the role and your training around your current skillset
– Potentially major engine work to diagnostic depending on your skillset
– Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
Vehicle Technician Requirements
– Ideally you will have Car dealership experience and be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair. However we will consider level 3 from an independent level or someone part qualified with the right attitude.
– Must hold a full UK driving licence
Octane Recruitment – www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Vehicle Technician Vacancy
Salary: Up to £24,500 basic, OTE up to 10k
Hours:- Week 1 – 8am to 6pm – Monday to Thursday
– Week 2 – 8am to 6pm – Wednesday to Saturday
– Week 3 – 8am to 6pm – Mon, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
Please quote reference number: OC
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.