Salary: £13 to £15.30 per hour, depending on experience
Job ref: OC11201
Contact: Callum Dempsey
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician in Leeds area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to working for a superb main dealer with an exceptional reputation.
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand, training, and personal growth.
- Bonus to reward your performance.
Vehicle Technician role:
- Your remit will include repair and diagnostics of all vehicles in the workshop.
- You will be carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ specifications.
- You will be conducting routine maintenance work.
- You will be repairing or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- The successful applicants will preferably be qualified to NVQ or City and Guilds level 3 standard in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- MOT licence not essential but would be a significant advantage.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Own tools.
If you have any further questions, then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Reference – OC11201.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Location – Leeds.
Salary – £13 to £15.30 per hours, depending on experience, plus induvial bonus.
Hours – 40 hours week.
Consultant Callum Dempsey
Please quote reference number: OC11201
Direct Line: 0161 300 5420
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.