On Target Earnings: £34,000
Job ref: OC11202
Contact: Callum Dempsey
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician in the Knaresborough area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to working for a superb main dealer with an exceptional reputation.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Opportunity to assess personal and professional training courses.
- Pension scheme.
Vehicle Technician role:
- Your remit will include all levels of technical works from servicing to major engine work and diagnostic.
- You will be carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ specifications.
- Advising other technician on problems they are struggling with.
- The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first-time fix.
- The successful applicants will preferably be qualified to NVQ or City and Guilds level 3 standard in Vehicle Maintenance or have a wealth of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of motor vehicles and how to perform repair and maintenance tasks.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you have any further questions, then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Reference – OC11202.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Location – Knaresborough.
Salary – up to £30,000, OTE £34,000.
Hours – to be discussed.
Consultant Callum Dempsey
Please quote reference number: OC11202
Direct Line: 0161 300 5420
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.