Basic Salary: £26,000 +
Job ref: OC9735
Contact: Jordan O’Connor
Your Recruiter Is
Covering the South East of England
We are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for our clients site in the Dover area.
We are open to the level of Vehicle Technician from Service Technician, Diagnostic Vehicle Technician or Master Vehicle Technician. We require a Vehicle Technician with dealership experience and wants to take on further product training.
Group & site: Top of the range workshop and working with a very reputable company that offer lots of training & company benefits.
Vehicle Technician Role:
The role will change depending on your skillset, ideally you will be able to take on the role of a Service / Vehicle Technician with the drive to take on further manufacturer courses to move to Diagnostic level then possibly Master Technician level.
– Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
– Vehicle Diagnostics
– Brakes, suspension, clutches – again we can mould the role and your training around your current skillset
– Potentially major engine work to diagnostic depending on your skillset
– Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
Vehicle Technician Requirements
– Ideally you will have Car dealership experience and be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair.
– Must hold a full UK driving licence
Vehicle Technician Vacancy
Salary: Up to £26,000 basic (DOE) + bonus OTE £30,000
Please quote reference number: OC9735
Direct Line: 0161 300 5429
Mobile: 07484 916464
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.