Salary: £27,000 – £27,500
On Target Earnings: £30,000
Job ref: OC10408
Contact: William Olivier
My client is a fleet company who are looking to expand as they have huge plans for the site and company.
This is a unique opportunity for a Vehicle Technician who has long-term ambitions and is looking to be part of a forward-thinking team.
Vehicle Technician role:
- This role will include all levels of technical works, ranging from general service repairs to bigger jobs such as engine rebuilds and diagnostics.
- You must be confident in your ability to adapt into the fast-paced environment and high standards of this company as they are a very reputable and efficient company in the area.
- The right individual must be a strong team player, open-minded and a friendly character who has long-term ambitions of progressing within the company.
- You must be fully qualified or time served (NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair) and have experience within a workshop or large independent garage.
- Will look at Level 2 with relevant experience.
- Commercial Vehicle experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic.
- Full UK driving licence.
Vacancy: Vehicle Technician
Salary: : £27,000-£27,500 Basic plus bonus, OTE £30,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, Saturday mornings on a rota, time & half
Consultant: William Oliver
Please quote reference number: OC10408
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.