Salary: up to £40,000
Job ref: OC10886
Contact: Robert Samuels
I have a vacancy for a Vehicle Technician at my clients main dealership in Crawley. My client is a luxury brand that’s part of a well-renowned franchise and they need to add another Vehicle Technician to there team due to an big increase in business.
- As an Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Family ran, multi-franchise that can offer fantastic long-term progression opportunities with luxury brands whilst also offering further career development, training courses and more.
- Reduced rates on vehicle purchases, employee discounts on certain large retailers, strong pension package, additional leave purchase scheme and much more!
- Ideally you will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 however my client is open minded and would look at experienced technicians who are time served or Level 2.
- Must have a driver’s license.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC10886.
Location – Crawley Area.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Salary – up to £40,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus & overtime.
Hours – Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm, Alternate Saturdays, 8am – 12.30pm.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC10886
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.