Salary: up to £32,000
Job ref: OC12344
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new vacancy for a Vehicle Technician for my client’s dealership in Orpington. Fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join a highly productive workshop. This role suits a Vehicle Technician who is looking for a long-term role.
- As a Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Nice family style set up.
- Safe, heated, modern and secure workshop with up-to-date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- Well-established and reputable dealership that can offer further career development and training courses for different brands.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs).
- Must have a driver’s license.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC12344.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Location – Orpington.
Salary – up to £32,000 basic + strong bonus package.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday Mornings on a rota.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC12344
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.