Salary: Up to £26,000
Hours: To be discussed
Job ref: OC10458
Contact: Joanne Wood
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for our client in the Liverpool area.
• This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
• You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
• The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first-time fix.
• The position is with a reputable and busy main dealership who are looking for an addition to their team who operate in a busy and vibrant Workshop.
• For this role you need to be Fully Qualified and have experience within a main dealership, have a strong background within the workshop and have a good knowledge of the dealership procedures, whilst not critical for the role, a Current MOT Licence would help your case.
Reference – OC10458
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician
Location – Liverpool
Salary – up to £26k plus bonus and a variety of company benefits
Hours – To be discussed
Consultant Joanne Wood
07984 480 639
Please quote reference number: OC10458
Direct Line: 0161 300 5428
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.