Salary: up to £30,000
Job ref: OC10561
Contact: Matthew Regan
We have a new opportunity for our client’s main dealership in Crawley, they are looking to add a Vehicle Technician to the team due to the increased workload.
Vehicle Technician role:
- Carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Must be qualified Vehicle Technician (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs).
- Must have a driver’s license.
- My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
Reference – OC10561.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Location – Crawley.
Salary – up to £27,000 basic (depending on experience), plus bonus & company benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5:30, Saturdays on rota.
Consultant Matthew Regan
Please quote reference number: OC10561
Direct Line: 0161 300 5423
Mobile: 07496 249 628
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.