Salary: up to £40,000
Job ref: OC12439
Contact: Robert Samuels
I have a vacancy for a Vehicle Technician at my client’s main dealership in Ashford. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join a highly productive workshop. This role suits a Vehicle Technician who is looking for a long-term role.
- As a Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Family ran, multi-franchise that can offer fantastic long-term progression opportunities with luxury brands whilst also offering further career development, training courses and more.
- Reduced rates on vehicle purchases, employee discounts on certain large retailers, strong pension package, Additional leave purchase scheme and much more!
- Ideally you will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 however my client is open minded and would look at experienced technicians who are time served or Level 2.
- Must have a driver’s license.
Reference – OC12439.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Location – Ashford.
Salary – up to £40,000 basic (dependent on experience) + bonus and overtime.
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8am – 5.30pm, Saturdays on a rota.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC12439
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.