Salary: up to £32,000
Job ref: OC10903
Contact: Jason Evans
We are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for our clients main dealer site in the Cambridge area.
Group & site: Top of the range workshop and working with a very reputable company that offer lots of training & company benefits.
Vehicle Technician Role:
– The role will change depending on your skillset, ideally you will be able to take on the role of a Service / Vehicle Technician with the drive to take on further manufacturer courses to move to Diagnostic level then possibly Master Technician level.
– Vehicle servicing & general maintenance.
– Vehicle diagnostics.
– Brakes, suspension, clutches – again we can mould the role and your training around your current skillset.
– Potentially major engine work to diagnostic depending on your skillset.
– Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures.
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
– Ideally you will have Car dealership experience and be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair. However we will consider level 3 from an independent level or someone part qualified with the right attitude.
– Must hold a full UK driving licence.
Reference – OC10903.
Location – Cambridge.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Salary – up to £32,000 + bonus.
Hours – Monday – Friday 1 in 2/3 Saturday’s.
Consultant Jason Evans
Please quote reference number: OC10903
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.