Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Job ref: OC10079
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have an opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join one of our client’s car dealerships in Bromley. Very busy site that offers long-term progression and realistic opportunities to earn plenty of bonus due to how busy they are.
- As an Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up-to-date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs).
- Must have a driver’s license.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC10079.
Location – Bromley.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Salary – up to £30,000 basic + bonus.
Hours – 45 hours week, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm, Saturday Mornings on a rota.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC10079
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.