On Target Earnings: £38,000
Job ref: OC10404
Contact: William Olivier
My client is a Main Dealership company who are looking to expand as they have huge plans for the site and company.
This is a unique opportunity for a Vehicle Technician who has long-term ambitions and is looking to be part of a forward-thinking team.
This role will include all levels of technical works; ranging from general service repairs to bigger jobs such as engine rebuilds and diagnostics. You must be confident in your ability to adapt into the fast-paced environment and high standards of this company as they are a very reputable and efficient company in the area.
The right individual must be a strong team player, open-minded and a friendly character who has long-term ambitions of progressing within the company.
– You must be fully qualified or time served (NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair) and have experience within a workshop or large independent.
– Will look at Level 2 with relevant experience
– MOT licence beneficial but not essential
– Commercial Vehicle is advantageous but not essential
– Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic
– Full UK driving licence
Vacancy: Vehicle Technician
Salary: : £30,000 – £32,000 basic plus bonus, OTE £38,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.00pm, Saturday mornings 1 in 3
Consultant: William Olivier
Please quote reference number: OC10404
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.