Salary: up to £31,500
Job ref: OC12074
Contact: Jason Evans
We are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for our client who is based in the Banbury area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join an already successful workshop and thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent bonus potential.
The successful applicant will already have previously experience as a Vehicle Technician and be looking to improve their skillset.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Utilising your technical knowledge.
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults.
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes.
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems.
- Inspecting components for wear and tear.
- Repairing and replacing parts.
- Checking vehicle subsystems.
- Liaising with customers where necessary.
- Supporting other Mechanics/Technicians in the Workshop.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy workshop.
- Possess strong mechanical skills.
- Have a steady work history.
- You must be a level 3 Vehicle Technician or equivalent to (City and Guilds).
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Reference – OC12074.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Location – Banbury.
Salary – up to £31,500 + bonus, overtime & company benefits.
Hours – Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm, 1 in 2/3 Saturday mornings.
Consultant Jason Evans
Please quote reference number: OC12074
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.