Salary: up to £28,000
On Target Earnings: £32,000
Job ref: OC11850
Contact: Joanne Wood
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician/Vehicle Mechanic for my client in the Deeside area.
Vehicle Technician role:
- This mechanic position is working for a busy and reputable garage with a strong reputation so we need someone with an attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic. We’re not looking for someone to rush just so if you want to take your time then that’s not a problem.
- This Vehicle Mechanic opportunity will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. As a mechanic you must be able to complete work to vehicle manufacturer standards, adhere to company procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
- Fully qualified (NVQ Level 3, City and Guilds) Vehicle Technician/Vehicle Mechanic.
- Experience working within the workshop is essential.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence.
- MOT Licence is preferred.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11850.
Vacancy – Vehicle Mechanic / Vehicle Technician.
Location – Deeside.
Salary – up to £28,000 plus bonus and overtime, OTE £32,000.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5.30pm plus Saturday mornings on a rota, (classed as overtime).
Consultant Joanne Wood
Please quote reference number: OC1185
Direct Line: 0161 300 5428
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.