Salary: £30,000 per annum
Job ref: OC12374
Contact: Callum Dempsey
We have a unique vacancy recruiting for a client of ours based in Leeds. The opportunity requires a Vehicle Technician or ex Vehicle Technician to work as a support basis for clients across the country. This is an office-based role where you will be the liaison on vehicle data & diagrams across the country.
Looking for a Vehicle Technician to come off the workshop floor who is happy to work in an office environment and can bring strong customer service skills along with a good understanding of computers & CRMs. If you have a Vehicle Technician background and already in a similar sounding role then ideal!
Technical Support Executive Role:
- Taking calls to Technicians, users and clients on vehicle technical information.
- Helping to resolve issues over the phone, via email or web chat.
- Understanding & explaining wiring diagrams.
- Making sure all details are logged on the systems.
- Escalating any issues and updating the relevant teams on updates.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Great working conditions
- Pleasant workforce
- Training scheme
- Pension scheme
- Others to be discussed upon application
- Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician who brings a good knowledge of wiring diagrams and work with others to explain fixes / issues.
- Ideally experience of working in an office-based role but this isn’t essential.
- Good customers service skills and abilities to use in house systems (training will be given)
- Comfortable in dealing with technical issues
- PC literate including Excel and Microsoft
If you have any further questions, then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Reference – OC12376.
Vacancy – Vehicle Technician.
Location – Norwich.
Salary – negotiable depending on experience & brand expertise – looking £30,000 – £34,000 basic plus bonus (£3,000 to £4,000 on top) plus overtime plus a variety of company benefits (see below).
Hours – 8:30am – 5pm, Saturdays 1 in 3 (overtime).
Consultant Callum Dempsey
Please quote reference number: OC12374
Direct Line: 0161 300 5420
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.