Salary: negotiable up to £30,000 per annum
Job ref: OC11928
Contact: Jack Adams
We are currently recruiting for a SMART Repair Technician for our client’s brand-new state of the art bodyshop in the Reading area. The opportunity for a SMART Repair Technician is with a reputable main dealer who have a long history of providing an enviable level of service to their customer base for many years.
SMART Repair role:
- We who are looking for someone with a very good eye for detail, someone who will only let a customer have their treasured vehicle back when it is immaculate.
- The position will involve preparing vehicles for the used car pitches in the dealership and working in the bodyshop to ensure any work undertaken is done to a very high standard.
- You will be required to have a good all round knowledge of the role from alloy repair, dents, small paint issues or internal cosmetic repairs.
- You must have experience of working in the SMART repair role or have the relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for someone also has the communication skills necessary to boost sales and talk with customers who have their cars in for Service work who may need minor repairs taking care of.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11928.
Vacancy – SMART Repair Technician.
Location – Reading.
Salary – negotiable £30,000 basic + bonus, OTE £40,000 (uncapped) + overtime.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, No Saturdays.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC11928
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.