Basic Salary: £30,000-£34,000
Job ref: OC9240
Contact: William Olivier
Sewage Engineer required for our clients thriving business in Coalville. Their in house Technicians work on their own fleet of Municipal HGV and Commercial Vehicles, Trailers & Tractor units and other associated equipment.
A purpose built workshop and a nice team of colleagues to work with. Lots of company benefits and a full time contract
Requirements of the role
• To inspect and carry out diagnosis of faults using in house HGV diagnostic systems
• Visual diagnosis of wearable items, ensuring the fleet is legal and compliant with
present VOSA regulations
• Test drive vehicles to ensure repairs are successful and the vehicle is suitable for
use on a public road
• You will ideally be time served or NVQ3 or City and Guilds qualified, or time served
• HGV and / or Forklift licence is beneficial but not essential
• Must have Tanker experience, sweepers etc
Salary: £30-34k DOE
Hours 42.5hr week, Monday – Friday.
Please quote reference number: OC9240
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.