Salary: up to £27,000
On Target Earnings: £38,000
Job ref: OC11979
Contact: Jack Adams
My client is recruiting for an experienced Service Advisor to join their Main Service Department in the Basingstoke area.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- This Service Advisor position entails dealing with the customer as they wish to book their vehicle into the workshop. Delivering high levels of customer service you will find their requirements and advise on cost, time scale and what exactly will happen.
- The role is with a busy HGV Company that requires someone who can deal with the volumes while delivering a high standard of customer service.
- The right individual must have previous motor trade experience. We may consider someone from an independent garage who can show the knowledge, confidence and driven manner.
- Have a steady work history.
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the motor trade / car/Commercial dealership as a Service Advisor.
- Pinnacle or Kerridge experience is preferable but not essential. Having experience with some sort of dealership system.
- Looking for a confident, friendly and professional individual with a strong customer service background.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Reference – OC11979.
Vacancy – Service Advisor.
Location – Basingstoke.
Salary – up to £27,000 Basic OTE £38,000 and company benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm, 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, full time, permanent position.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC11979
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.