Basic Salary: £21,000
On Target Earnings: £26,000
Job ref: OC8857
Contact: Jason Evans
We are currently looking for an experienced motor trade Parts Advisor for our clients’ main dealer site in the Cambridge area. This is a superb opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join one of the leading dealer groups in the area.
We are looking for Parts Advisors with experience in a main dealer environment.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Parts Department and your daily duties will include:
– Receiving parts into stock;
– Booking parts to workshop jobs;
– Maintaining stock levels; and
– Handling retail enquiries.
– Minimum 1 1/2 years experience in a busy parts department (Preferably main dealer)
– Great communication skills, IT literate and negotiation and organisation skills are
required as you will be entering details onto a computerised system as well as dealing
with suppliers via the telephone daily
Salary: £21,000 Basic, OTE £26,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 07:00-17:00 & 08:00-18:00 and Saturday (1 in 3) 08:00-14:00
Please quote reference number: OC8857
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.