Basic Salary: £21,000
On Target Earnings: £24,500
Category: Parts Advisor
Department: Parts Department Jobs
Job ref: OC8135
Contact: Robert Samuels
My client is a very busy prestige main dealership based in Salisbury who are offering an opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join a well performing team as they look to expand and grow their aftersales department.
As a Parts Advisor you are responsible for the ordering, distribution and booking out of parts to various internal departments. This is a very responsible position and would best suit someone who is a strong team player and is forward thinking.
Having a firm understanding of how parts departments are ran and maintained will be advantageous going into this fast paced, main dealership environment.
– Minimum 2 years experience in a busy parts/service department
– Parts experience from a Car, Commercial and HGV background is preferred.
– Great communication skills as you will be dealing with suppliers over the phone daily.
– You must be IT literate and have strong organisational skills as you will be entering details onto a computerised system.
– Knowledge of the Kerridge system will be advantageous.
Salary: £21,000 basic + Bonus OTE £24.5k
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm, 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings Rota
Please quote reference number: OC8135
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.