Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: up to £16 per hour
Job ref: OC11934
Contact: Joanne Wood
We are currently recruiting for an Panel Beater / Panel Technician for our clients based in the Ellesmere port area. This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Panel Beater to work in a busy and thriving workshop with superb earning potential. We are looking for Panel Beaters with a keen eye for detail and who works to high standards.
Panel Beater role:
- Repairing panel damage on a variety of vehicles to a high standard.
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required.
- Using a variety of different tools to complete the job to a high standard – jog work, welding and smart repair.
Panel Beater requirements:
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified Panel Beater having the ATA or NVQ level 3 Panel Technician qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set.
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures.
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Reference – OC11934.
Vacancy – Panel Beater/ Technician.
Location – Ellesmere Port
Salary – up to £16p/h bon basic, plus time saved bonus, plus overtime.
Hours – 45 hours week, Monday to Friday, Saturday as overtime, flexible working time.
Consultant Joanne Wood
Please quote reference number: OC11934
Direct Line: 0161 300 5428
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.