Salary: from £12 to 16 per hour
Job ref: OC10244
Contact: William Olivier
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified and experienced Panel Beater for a reputable prestige bodyshop based in the Nottingham area. This Panel Technician opportunity has come about due to an expansion within the bodyshop so we need a driven and proven character who is able to deliver high quality work, exceptional standards at a productive rate.
This opportunity is with a busy and well established site to undertake the panel repair / replacement on motor vehicles:
– Fulfil all tasks to a high standard.
– Need to be able to Aluminium weld and Steel weld, and will have to demonstrate in a skills test.
– Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair Ensure all work is completed within manufacturer and industry guidelines.
– Working in an efficient manner to make sure the site complies with Customer satisfaction.
– Following the full job through from start to finish.
– Painting experience is beneficial.
– Classic / vintage car experience beneficial.
– Fully qualified (NVQ or C&G with certificates).
– Previous experience within the Bodyshop as a Panel Beater / Panel Technician.
Reference – OC10244.
Vacancy – Panel Beater / Panel Technician
Location – Nottingham.
Salary – from £12 to 16 per hour depending on experience.
Hours – Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week, Saturdays on rota when needed.
Consultant William Olivier
Please quote reference number: OC10244
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.