Job ref: OC11283
Contact: William Olivier
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Panel Beater and an experienced Paint Technician / Sprayer for a reputable Bodyshop, based in the Gloucester area. This Panel Technician and Paint Technician opportunity has come about due to an expansion within the Bodyshop so we need a driven and proven character who is able to deliver high quality work, exceptional standards at a productive rate.
Panel Beater role:
- Fulfil all tasks to a high standard.
- Need to be able to Aluminium weld and Steel weld, and will have to demonstrate in a skills test.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair Ensure all work is completed within manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Working in an efficient manner to make sure the site complies with Customer satisfaction.
- Following the full job through from start to finish.
- All aspects of Paint Spraying, filling, masking, prepping, priming, painting.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade, so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat.
If this role is not for you, but you are currently working in the Automotive Industry then Octane will have the role for you. Established in 2009, we deal with credible companies and have a great record of customer service to both our candidates and clients alike.
Reference – OC11283.
Vacancy – Panel Beater / Panel Technician.
Location – Gloucester.
Salary – £31,600-£32,000.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30pm, flexible, 42 hours week, occasional weekend if needed – paid as overtime.
Consultant William Olivier
Please quote reference number: OC11283
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.