Salary: Up to £32,000
On Target Earnings: £36,000
Job ref: OC10711
Contact: Jason Evans
We have new opportunities for our clients site based in the Cambridge area. They are offering excellent working conditions, brand new equipment, a company that prides itself on quality and very good money / company benefits.
Panel Beater role:
– Repairing panel damage on a variety of vehicles to a high standard
– Recognising and documenting an additional work required
– Using a variety of different tools to complete the job to a high standard – jog work, welding and smart repair
Panel Beater requirements
– Ideally you will be a fully qualified Panel Beater having the ATA or NVQ level 3 Panel Technician qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
– Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Reference – OC10712.
Location – Cambridge.
Vacancy – Panel Beater.
Salary – Up to £32,000 plus bonus, OTE £36,000.
Hours – Monday to Friday, 08.00am to 5.00pm, 1 in 2/3 Saturday’s.
Consultant Jason Evans
Please quote reference number: OC10711
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.