Salary: up to £40,000
Job ref: OC12452
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new vacancy for a Paint Sprayer for my clients Bodyshop based in Mitcham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paint Sprayer to join a high performing Bodyshop. This role suits a Paint Sprayer who is looking for long-term progression.
- Your main responsibilities as a paint sprayer will be to ensure that all vehicles are painted and coated to adhere to my client’s high standards.
- Mixing Paints to the right colours and consistencies.
- Applying several coats to all vehicles, including primers, colours and protective finishes.
- Strong Pension Plan, Overtime, Progression, Career Development.
- Rarely Weekend Work, Flexible Hours, Shift Allowance.
- Life Assurance, Full Training provided for any qualifications, Yearly Company Profit Scheme.
- Ideally you need to be Qualified to Level 3 in Paint Spraying however, we would also consider looking at Level 2 or Time Served providing you are experienced.
- Full UK Driving License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC12452.
Vacancy – Paint Sprayer.
Location – Mitcham.
Salary – up to £40,000 basic + bonus.
Hours – 45 hours week, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm, weekends when required (rare).
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC12452
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.