Salary: up to £33,220 per annum
Job ref: OC11880
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new vacancy in Dorking for a Paint Sprayer. My client is a large global vehicle manufacturer who have had a large increase in business and need another Paint Sprayer to join a high performing team. They can offer long-term opportunities, progression, career development and much more!
- Your main responsibilities as a paint sprayer will be to ensure that all vehicles are painted and coated to adhere to my client’s high standards.
- Mixing Paints to the right colours and consistencies.
- Applying several coats to all vehicles, including primers, colours and protective finishes.
- Strong Pension Plan, Overtime, Progression, Career Development.
- No Weekend Work, Flexible Hours, Shift Allowance.
- Life Assurance, Full Training provided for any qualifications, Yearly Company Profit Scheme.
- Ideally you need to be Qualified to Level 3 in Paint Spraying however, we would also consider looking at Level 2 or Time Served providing you are experienced.
- Full UK Driving License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11880.
Vacancy – Paint Sprayer.
Location – Dorking.
Salary – up to £33,220 basic + overtime.
Hours – split shifts early & late, Monday to Friday, no weekends!
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11880
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.