Salary: up to £35,000
Job ref: OC11232
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new vacancy for a Multi-Skilled Technician for my client based in Horsham. My client is a well-known independent specialist who pride themselves on working on a range of classic cars. Very good opportunity for someone that wants something different.
- You will be tasked with providing Panel and Dent repairs to any classic cars that come through the workshop.
- There will also be an element of Paint Spraying with this role however, the bulk of the work will be Panel Beating.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs).
- Must have a full UK driver’s license.
- Must have own tools.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- The busier they get the more overtime is available.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
Reference – OC11232.
Vacancy – Multi-Skilled Technician.
Location – Horsham.
Salary – up to £35,000 basic + bonus.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm, no weekends!
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11232
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.