Salary: up to £35,000
Job ref: OC11232
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Paint Sprayer to join one of my well established clients in Horsham. Busy and modern site that offers a lot of work with quality brands and long-term progression opportunities.
– Your main responsibilities as a paint sprayer will be to ensure that all vehicles are painted and coated to adhere to my clients high standards.
– Mixing Paints to the right colours and consistencies.
– Applying several coats to all vehicles, including primers, colours and protective finishes.
– Working to a high attention to detail.
– You will be working in a fast paced environment and targets will be set to meet.
– Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
– Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
– The busier they get the more overtime is available.
– Well-established and reputable dealer.
– Brand training and other courses within the group.
– Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs).
– Must have a full UK driver’s license.
– Must have own tools.
Reference – OC11232.
Vacancy – Paint Sprayer.
Location – Horsham.
Salary – up to £35,000 basic + bonus.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm, No Weekends!
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11232
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.