Location: High Wycombe
Salary: up to £17 p/h
Job ref: OC11120
Contact: Jack Adams
My client is searching for experienced HGV Technician to join one of the leading companies in the HGV Market
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Plenty of training & progression opportunities.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Over time paid at time and a half.
- You will be provided with a Stocked van and full uniform.
- Your remit will be to ensure that all repairs are fulfilled to DVSA/ VOSA Legislation standards.
- Vehicle Servicing, repairs – these and include repairs to Mechanical and Ancillary equipment, hydraulics and bodywork, making sure that the repairs are done efficiently and cost effectively.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work is compliant.
- You must be a fully qualified HGV Technician (Level 3 or equivalent City and Guilds).
- Have the ability to work alone, think on your feet.
- Minimum of 2 years HGV experience.
- Class 2 License is desirable but not essential.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Reference – OC11120.
Location – High Wycombe.
Vacancy – Mobile HGV Technician.
Salary – up to £17p/h.
Hours – Monday to Friday, 42,5 hours per week.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC11120
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.