Salary: up to £16 per hour
Job ref: OC11437
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new vacancy based out of Watford for a Mobile LCV Technician. Very good opportunity for someone who would prefer to be Roadside. My client can also offer further career development for Mobile LCV Technicians as they can offer the opportunity to be put through their HGV license too.
- As an Mobile LCV Technician you will be tasked with providing high quality servicing and maintenance to all different types of vehicles whilst on roadside.
- Fault Diagnosis, Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- My client is a market leader in vehicle rental solutions and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
- Company van and tools provided.
- Strong pension package, overtime, Life Assurance and much more.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs).
- Must have a driver’s license.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11437.
Vacancy – Mobile LCV Technician.
Location – Watford.
Salary – up to £16 per hour (depending on experience) + overtime.
Hours – 42 hours week, flexible hours.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11437
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.