Salary: up to £40,000
Job ref: OC12276
Contact: Robert Samuels
I have a new vacancy for an MET Technician to join my clients Bodyshop in Chatham. Excellent opportunity for an MET Technician to join a highly productive workshop. This role suits an MET Technician looking for long-term progression.
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with BS10125.
- Dismantling vehicles to allow for repairs and rebuilding after paintwork.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Trim and body work on allocated Jobs.
- Panel replacement and Re-alignment to manufacturer gapping and specification.
- Vehicle diagnostics, fault clearing and fault finding.
- Removing, refitting radiators and air conditioning repair and Re-gas.
- Suspension components replacement, repairs and wheel alignment.
- ADAS calibration (training will be provided).
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the VDA.
- Safe, heated and secure Bodyshop that can offer long-term progression opportunities, training courses and much more.
- Strong bonus package and Overtime.
- Strong pension package, employee discounts on certain large retailers, life assurance and much more.
- Ideally you will be a qualified MET Technician however my client is open minded and will look at time served or people qualified to Level 2.
- Full Driving License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC12276.
Vacancy – MET Technician.
Location – Chatham.
Salary – up to £40,000 basic + bonus.
Hours – 45hours week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm, Saturdays when required.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC12276
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.