Salary: up to £20 per hour
Job ref: OC12335
Contact: Robert Samuels
I have a new vacancy for an MET Technician to join my clients Bodyshop near Barking. Excellent opportunity for an MET Technician to join a highly productive workshop. This role suits an MET Technician looking for long-term progression.
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with BS10125.
- Dismantling vehicles to allow for repairs and rebuilding after paintwork.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Trim and body work on allocated jobs.
- Panel replacement and Re-alignment to manufacturer gapping and specification.
- Vehicle diagnostics, fault clearing and fault finding.
- Removing, refitting radiators and air conditioning repair and Re-gas.
- Suspension components replacement, repairs and wheel alignment.
- ADAS calibration (training will be provided).
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the VDA.
- Safe, heated and secure Bodyshop that can offer long-term progression opportunities, training courses and much more.
- Overtime available.
- Ideally you will be a qualified MET Technician however my client is open minded and will look at time served or people qualified to Level 2.
- Full Driving License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC12335.
Vacancy – MET Technician.
Location – Barking.
Salary – up to £20 per hour + overtime.
Hours – 45 hours week, Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm, 30 mins lunch, two 15min breaks.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC12335
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.