Basic Salary: £30,000 negotiable.
On Target Earnings: £35,000
Job ref: OC9736
Contact: Jason Evans
We are recruiting for an experienced Master Technician for our clients site in the Northampton area. Ideally you will have Car dealership experience as a master technician or a senior diagnostic technician for a number of years.
We are looking for a Master Technician from a main dealer background.
Group & site: Top of the range workshop and working with a very reputable company that offer lots of training & company benefits.
Master Technician Role:
– Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
– Advising other technician on problems they are struggling with
– Vehicle Diagnostics
– Brakes, suspension, clutches & more
– Major engine work to diagnostics
– Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
Master Technician Requirements;
– A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
– Current experience as a Master or Senior Technician
– Own Set of Tools
– Full UK Driving Licence
Consultant; Jason Evans
Salary: £30,000 basic (Negotiable) + bonus OTE £35,000+
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30-17:00 & Saturday – 08:30-12.30 (1 in 2)
Please quote reference number: OC
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.