Location: Aylesbury Area
Job ref: OC9772
Contact: Jason Evans
** Perry’s Vauxhall Aylesbury** – Master Technician vacancy
Hours: To be discussed
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Perry’s are one of the UK’s largest Car Dealership Groups having served customers since 1908 with over 50 branches across the country. Official franchised dealer for many of the UK’s most popular car and commercial vehicle brands, including Ford, Kia, Mazda and Vauxhall.
Master Technician duties:
- Someone who can diagnose and repair, all types of vehicles within the business.
- Include all levels of technical works, mainly diagnostics and bigger repairs.
- Must Looking for someone with an eye for details, someone to work on a variety of jobs.
- Assisting other Technicians with difficult repairs and occasional trainings with apprentice Technicians.
- The right individual must be a strong team player, open-minded and a friendly character who has long-term ambitions of progressing within the company.
– Ideally you will hold a Master Technician qualification with main dealership background however we will consider a Senior / Diagnostic Technician from a dealership background.
– Must have a main car dealership background and show paperwork.
– Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic
– Full UK driving licence
Perry’s Motor Sales are working with Octane Recruitment to cover all their recruitment needs. Should your CV match the requirements then Octane Recruitment will be in touch to discuss your CV before forwarding to the site.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Please quote reference number: OC9772
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.