Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
On Target Earnings: £41,000
Job ref: OC11311
Contact: Callum Dempsey
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Commercial Vehicle Technician in the Leeds area. My client is always looking for new talents to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Vehicle Technician to working for a superb main dealer with an exceptional reputation.
- Competitive salary.
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Access to health and wellbeing platform Smart health (family members as well).
Master Technician role:
- Your remit will include all levels of technical works from servicing to major engine work and diagnostic.
- You will be carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ specifications.
- Advising other technician on problems they are struggling with.
- The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first-time fix.
- City & Guilds or/and NVQ Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you have any further questions, then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV. Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Reference – OC11311.
Vacancy – Master Technician.
Location – Leeds.
Salary – £30,000 to £35,000 basic OTE of up to £41,000 OTE and uncapped bonus opportunities.
Hours – 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday, including Saturday morning on rota.
Consultant Callum Dempsey
Please quote reference number: OC
Direct Line: 0161 300 5420
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.