Location: New Southgate
Basic Salary: £20,000
On Target Earnings: £40,000
Category: Local Business Development Manager
Department: Sales Department Jobs
Job ref: OC8132
Contact: Peter Houlichan
As a Local Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving business within the local market (North London) selling passenger cars.
You will have experience in the motor trade, ideally you will also have B2B experience.
It will be your job to contact potential customers on the phone and get out into the local market ‘prospecting’ speaking with local businesses and customers with the view to supplying them with vehicles. As a Local Business Development Manager, it will be your job to secure companies to find them the right vehicle, secure finance and deliver the vehicle in a professional manner.
– Maximise and increase sales volumes and finance income whilst providing industry leading levels of customer satisfaction.
– Plan and organise own selling activities to win new conquest business whilst maintaining contact with regular customers to increase all new vehicle sales, finance sales and service plan options in territory.
– Increase penetration of new vehicle and finance business.
– Design and deliver business presentations and proposals including finance and service plan to customers
– Liaise with customers on an on-going basis to build relationships and maintain levels of customer satisfaction.
– Work closely with colleagues in all departments to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service.
– B2B experience (preferred but not essential)
– Proven Track Record in Sales
– Motor Trade Sales Experience
– Professional, organised and driven character.
– Must hold a full Clean UK driving licence.
Salary: £20k basic + commission/bonus, £40k OTE plus car & benefits.
Hours 8:30am to 6pm – Mon to Fri.
Please quote reference number: OC8132
Direct Line: 0161 300 5428
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.