Location: West Drayton
Salary: up to £34,000
Job ref: OC11436
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new role for a Night Shift LCV Technician with one of our clients in Heathrow. Our client is a family ran global company that is a market leader in Vehicle Rental Solutions.
- As an LCV Technician you will be tasked with providing high quality servicing and maintenance to all different types of vehicles that get brought into the workshop.
- Fault Diagnosis, sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Our client is a global sized company that can offer long-term opportunities, further career development and much more for all positions and departments.
- Private Medical Care, Dental, Retirement Savings Plan, Life Assurance and much more!
- Discounts at large selected retailers, Vouchers, Education and more.
- Ideally you will be qualified up to Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance & Repairs, however, would also look at people who are Level 2.
- Full & Clean Driving License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11436.
Vacancy – Night Shift LCV Technician.
Location – West Drayton.
Salary – up to £34,000 basic +overtime 1.5 pay rate.
Hours – Monday to Thursday 6:30pm to 6:00am, 4 x 11hours shifts each week. Overtime is paid for anything over 44hours.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11436
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.