Location: Heathrow/ Feltham Area
Basic Salary: Up to £16 per hour
On Target Earnings: £35,000+
Job ref: OC9781
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a fantastic opportunity for a LCV Technician to join one of my well established clients in the Heathrow area. Busy and modern site that offers a lot of work with quality brands and long-term progression opportunities. This role suits someone who is keen on progression and open to also working on larger commercial vehicles such as HGV’s.
– As an LCV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
– Fault diagnosis.
– Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
– Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
– Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
– My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
– Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
– Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
– The busier they get the more overtime is available.
– Well-established and reputable dealer.
– Brand training and other courses within the group.
– Tool Insurance.
– Uniforms Provided.
– Pension Scheme
– 28 Days Annual Leave.
– Interest free loans for staff.
– Small family style business set up.
– Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs)
– Must have a driver’s license.
– Own Tools.
Consultant – Robert Samuels
Location – Heathrow Area
Role – LCV Technician Vacancy
Hours – Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am – 12pm
Salary – Up to £16 per hour + Overtime also available.
Please quote reference number: OC9781
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.