Salary: up to £35,000
Job ref: OC12083
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new role for an LCV Technician with one of our clients’ main dealerships in Croydon. Excellent opportunity for an LCV Technician to join an experienced team. This role suits an LCV Technician who is looking for a long-term opportunity.
- As an LCV Technician you will be tasked with providing high quality servicing and maintenance to all different types of vehicles that get brought into the workshop.
- Fault Diagnosis, sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Our client is a global sized company that can offer long-term opportunities, further career development and much more for all positions and departments.
- Private Medical Care, Dental, Retirement Savings Plan, Life Assurance and much more!
- Discounts at large selected retailers, Vouchers, Education and more.
- Ideally you will be qualified up to Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance & Repairs, however, would also look at people who are Level 2.
- Full & Clean Driving License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC12083.
Vacancy – LCV Technician.
Location – Croydon.
Salary – up to £35,000 basic + bonus.
Hours – 42.5 hours week, Monday – Friday, Saturdays on rota.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC12083
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.