Salary: £28,719 to £31,658
Job ref: OC11079
Contact: William Olivier
LCV Technician. LCV Mechanic, commercial vehicle, van technician LCV Fitter required for our clients brand new business in Rugby. Their in house LCV Technicians work on their own fleet of Commercial Vehicles, and other associated equipment. A purpose built workshop and a nice team of colleagues to work with. Lots of company benefits and a full time contract.
Requirements of the role:
• To inspect and carry out diagnosis of faults using in house diagnostic systems.
• Visual diagnosis of wearable items, ensuring the fleet is legal and compliant with present VOSA regulations.
• Test drive vehicles to ensure repairs are successful and the vehicle is suitable for use on a public road.
• You will ideally be time served or NVQ3 or City and Guilds qualified, we will look at level 2 with a good stable work history.
• Experience in a workshop repairing LCV Vehicles or cars.
We are also looking for a Senior LCV Technician (Extra allowance, up to £15ph).
Should this be a role that you would like to explore further, please click the apply button ensuring your contact information is up to date and I will call you on receipt of your application.
Reference – OC11079.
Location – Rugby.
Vacancy – LCV Commercial Vehicle / Technician.
Salary – £28,719 to £31,6658 plus overtime.
Hours – Monday to Friday days, 42 hours between 7.30am and 5.30pm, Alternate Saturday mornings 8.00am to 12.00pm.
Consultant William Olivier
Please quote reference number: OC11079
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.