Salary: up to £25,000
Job ref: OC12430
Contact: Jason Evans
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Analyst for our client’s business in the Huntingdon area. This is a superb opportunity to work with a fantastic business that will actively support career progression.
For this IT Support Analyst role, you will be required to have a full UK Driving Licence as you will be driving to other local sites to assist their teams.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and face to face while updating the IT Service Desk.
- Administer IT systems and maintain system documentation.
- Prepare and maintain IT hardware.
- Analysing and identifying trends in issue reporting and devising preventative solutions.
- Correctly prioritise incoming requests. Escalate requests to second Line Team in accordance with escalation policy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to build good relationships
- Must hold a UK drivers licence
If you think this position is for you, send your cv to email@example.com
Reference – OC12430.
Vacancy – IT Support Analyst.
Location – Huntingdon.
Salary – up to £25,000.
Hours – Monday to Friday 08.30am – 6.00pm, Saturday’s & Sunday’s On call rota (time back in lieu).
Consultant Jason Evans
Please quote reference number: OC12430
Direct Line: 0161 300 5421
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.