Basic Salary: £34,000-£38,000
Job ref: OC9241
Contact: William Olivier
HGV workshop Foreman required for our clients thriving business in Coalville. Their in house HGV Technicians work on their own fleet of HGV Vehicles, and other associated equipment.
They are looking for an experienced HGV Technician with Supervisory / Foreman / Team leading experience to maximise production in their workshop.
Requirements of the role
• To help run the day to day production of the workshop involving delegation
• Visual diagnosis of wearable items, ensuring the fleet is legal and compliant with
present VOSA regulations
• Test drive vehicles to ensure repairs are successful and the vehicle is suitable for
use on a public road
• Foreman / Supervisor experience in a HGV Workshop
• You will ideally be qualified to NVQ level 3 or the City and Guilds equivalent,
although time served HGV Technicians with relevant experience are encouraged to
apply, we will look at Level 2 NVQ for strong candidates with a good few years experience
• HGV / Forklift licences beneficial
• Experience on Waste Vehicles /tankers will de a distinct advantage
Salary: £34,000 to £38,000
Hours 39 week, Monday – Friday, plus overtime when needed
Please quote reference number: OC9241
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.