Salary: up to £38,000 per annum
Job ref: OC11918
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new opportunity for a HGV Technician to join one of my clients in Hertsmere. The company are one of the leading commercial companies within waste management.
- As an HGV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on all types of commercial vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on commercial vehicles.
- Working closely alongside the parts team to find the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- 25 Days Annual Holiday + Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Health Shield Medical Cash Plan.
- Training and Development, Bike to Work Scheme, Enhanced Pension Scheme and DIS Benefits.
- Must Have Qualifications in HGV or Light Mechanics.
- Must have a Full UK Driving License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11918.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Hertsmere.
Salary – Up to £38,000 per annum.
Hours – Monday – Friday, 45 per week, between 6am – 6pm.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11918
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.