Salary: up to £17.50 per hour
Job ref: OC11068
Contact: Jack Adams
My client has built an excellent reputation of supplying first class solutions into the commercial and HGV vehicle market place. You as a HGV Technician can expect to be part of a winning team, working in a positive and low pressure environment and have a future career path that will reward your hard work and commitment.
Duties will include:
– Vehicle servicing.
– Fault finding – using high tech diagnostic equipment.
– An understanding of electronics and hydraulics.
– Repairs – to include mechanical and ancillary equipment, hydraulics, chassis and bodywork, ensuring that the repairs undertaken are carried out efficiently and cost effectively.
– MOT preparation.
– Vehicle inspections.
– Willing to travel on occasion to customer sites and willing to work overtime.
– Good customer service ethos with a presentable and professional image.
– Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work is compliant.
– The successful applicants must be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 (or equivalent) in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance or have served a relevant apprenticeship.
– A clean driving licence is required and, although not essential, a HGV licence would be desirable.
In return you can expect a friendly environment that rewards hard work, an excellent range of company benefits and a stable, long term career path.
If you want to be part of a forward thinking and progressive company that will give you the platform to further your career, then please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference – OC11068.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Reading.
Salary – up to £17.50 p/h + overtime and company benefits.
Hours – working pattern – DAYS – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC11068
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.