Salary: up to £17 per hour
Job ref: OC10505
Contact: Jack Adams
My client is recruiting for an experienced HGV Technician to join one of the leading companies in the area supplying first class solutions in the HGV / Commercial market.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Vehicle servicing, fault finding – using high tech diagnostic equipment, an understanding of electronics and hydraulics.
- Repairs – to include mechanical and ancillary equipment, hydraulics, chassis and bodywork, ensuring that the repairs undertaken are carried out efficiently and cost effectively.
- MOT preparation, vehicle inspections.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work is compliant.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy workshop.
- Possess strong mechanical skills.
- Have a steady work history.
- You must be a level 3 HGV Technician or equivalent to (City and Guilds).
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Reference – OC10505.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Purfleet
Salary – up to £17 per hour plus overtime and company benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday, hours between 7.30am – 5.30pm, No Weekends – full time, permanent position.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC10505
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.