Salary: up to £15.50 per hour
Job ref: OC11799
Contact: Jack Adams
My client is recruiting for an experienced HGV Technician to join one of the leading companies in the area supplying first class solutions in the HGV Market.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Competitive starting salary
- Company pension scheme
HGV Technician role:
- Vehicle Servicing, Fault Finding – using high tech Diagnostic Equipment, An understanding of electronics and hydraulics
- Repairs – to include mechanical and ancillary equipment, hydraulics, chassis and bodywork, ensuring that the repairs undertaken are carried out efficiently and cost effectively
- MOT Preparation, Vehicle Inspections
- Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work is Compliant
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy workshop
- Possess Strong mechanical Skills
- Have a steady work history
- You must be a level 3 HGV Technician or equivalent to (City and Guilds)
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Reference – OC11799.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Portsmouth.
Salary – up to £15.50 per hour, + over time and company benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday, day shifts, 7am – 4pm, full time, permanent position.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC11799
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.